Why the name missbossypants, you ask? Well, it goes back to my roots.... my maiden name is Bos - a good old dutch name. I've been accused of being a little bit bossy in nature, and I'm not about to dispute the fact! I sometimes tell people my crafty "alter ego" is a tribute to my daughter, who is a lot like her mother in the bossy characteristic! Thanks for visiting missbossypants! SHOP HERE: missbossypants online market




Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bellies, Babies and Beyond Baby Bonanza

Only one more day!!! I'm so excited to be a vendor in a new show that is debuting in my hometown. The Bellies Babies and Beyond Baby Bonanza is on Wednesday, April 14th from 7pm to 9:30pm at the Strathroy Seniors Centre (137 Frank St). Please bring a food donation for Strathroy's Women's Rural Resource Centre as your admission.

 
Posted by Picasa

Who is the host? Who are “Nurturing Mothers”?
Nurturing Mothers is a community organization. Born out of the passion, education, and life experiences of 5 Strathroy mothers, Nurturing Mothers was created to enhance community awareness, offer education, and provide access to local supports, services, and goods for mothers and their families, from preconception to motherhood. Please look forward to the launch of our website at nurturingmothers.ca for more information about them!

Of course, the missbossypants creations will be sold there (I'm a vendor!), and my sister-in-law will have her sweet little hair clips there as well. You can see her fun clips in her etsy shop here: www.averysgarden.etsy.com

To all of you who are local in Southwestern Ontario: Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails