Why the name missbossypants, you ask? Well, it goes back to my roots.... my maiden name is Bos - a good old dutch name. I've been accused of being a little bit bossy in nature, and I'm not about to dispute the fact! I sometimes tell people my crafty "alter ego" is a tribute to my daughter, who is a lot like her mother in the bossy characteristic! Thanks for visiting missbossypants! SHOP HERE: missbossypants online market




Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bloggy updates

So what do you think of the new digs? I thought it was time for a little update. I still really need to get at a custom header. One of these days.....
I think this background is nice and springy - anything to get spring to come a little sooner and faster!!!

Come on spring!!! We're ready for the Tulips, Narcissus and Hyacinths!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails