Why the name missbossypants, you ask? Well, it goes back to my roots.... my maiden name is Bos - a good old dutch name. I've been accused of being a little bit bossy in nature, and I'm not about to dispute the fact! I sometimes tell people my crafty "alter ego" is a tribute to my daughter, who is a lot like her mother in the bossy characteristic! Thanks for visiting missbossypants! SHOP HERE: missbossypants online market




Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meet Jack

Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to a really cool guy.

This is Jack. I know, I know, a bit of a blank look on his face, but deep down, he's fun, interesting, and a good companion.


A little awkward that he's naked though, no?
Let's get him dressed now.
Good old black shoes. Can't go wrong with a classic pair of black shoes. Shows he's a dependable guy.


Classic blue jeans. Who doesn't love a comfy, worn in pair of jeans...


White t-shirt. Doesn't he remind you of that great guy next door? You know, he'd do anything for you, help you move, unclog your sink, collect your mail and newspapers when you're on vacation....



But he also loves him a good Hawaiian shirt!!! Just to mix it up a little.... :)



I also love his Hawaiian shirt. Just thought all of you would like a little close-up action.


Jack is a fabric "paper" doll who will bring hours of enjoyment to little girls and boys. He and his clothes won't tear and ruin all the fun. Great for sharing with friends, or even being a little selfish on their own in their room.
Jack's wardrobe is soon to expand, with a pair of cargo shorts in the works!
And just so he doesn't get lonely, I'll be making him a little friend. (suddenly I'm feeling a little Adam and Eve story coming on....)
She is yet to be named, nothing has really come to me yet. Maybe I should have a little contest, eh?
Jack and ___?_____ will soon be featured at upcoming craft shows. They'll come with a change of clothes, and other outfits will be available for purchase seperately. (think: ballerina dresses, perhaps some halloween costumes?)

So, what do you think "Eve's" name should be?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! What a great idea. I hope it's okay with you but I had to blog about these. I can't wait to see more of them. Do you ever think you will do a tutorial for these?

    justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails