Why the name missbossypants, you ask? Well, it goes back to my roots.... my maiden name is Bos - a good old dutch name. I've been accused of being a little bit bossy in nature, and I'm not about to dispute the fact! I sometimes tell people my crafty "alter ego" is a tribute to my daughter, who is a lot like her mother in the bossy characteristic! Thanks for visiting missbossypants! SHOP HERE: missbossypants online market




Friday, May 28, 2010

Etsy Finds

I just made a purchase from a great new Etsy shop I found called Simple Serendipity. (Don't tell my husband, he thinks I already have enough jewelry!)


I came across Sara's shop through a giveaway. I swear, all I was doing was trying to win a gift certificate!!! All I had to do was look through the shop, pick my favourite and put it in the comments section of the blog holding the giveaway. But then I got browsing around.... and found that everything is absolutely stunning, AND.... all UNDER $5!!!! Now how does anyone expect me to resist that! So.... I bought these beauties:



Simple Groovy Black earrings


Simple Chunky Red bracelet

I know, I know, they're both black and rather subdued, but surprisingly, I need some black in my jewelry box! I have a lot of turqoise, purple, browns, etc, but running low on black (and red). So, that's what I found.

What will you find? I know that once you look, you'll find something you just can't do without!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower. I found ya through Follow me Friday or the Social parade. I can't remember which. This is my first time participating in both those blog parties. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails