Why the name missbossypants, you ask? Well, it goes back to my roots.... my maiden name is Bos - a good old dutch name. I've been accused of being a little bit bossy in nature, and I'm not about to dispute the fact! I sometimes tell people my crafty "alter ego" is a tribute to my daughter, who is a lot like her mother in the bossy characteristic! Thanks for visiting missbossypants! SHOP HERE: missbossypants online market




Friday, May 7, 2010

Women's Health & Lifestyle Show

Come see me, shop around and hear some great speakers!

Women's Health and Lifestyle Show from 9am-4pm at All Saints Parish Hall, Strathroy. Guest speakers at 11:00, 1:00, and 3:00. Tickets are $15 each, or 3 for $40.00. All attendees receive a free gift bag!

Speakers are Maureen Hagan from GoodLife Fitness, Rebecca Liston, Homeopathic Physician & Dr. Jenna Eidt. Topics include hormonal harmony & Breast Cancer prevention.

All proceeds from the event go to the Weekend to End Women's Cancers, benefiting the Princess Margaret Hospital.

missbossypants will have lots on offer: ouchie bags, cup cozies, felt food, bibs, aprons, summer fashion scarves and bookmarks. Come shop for Mother's Day!

And Avery's Garden will be there as well, with her beautiful hair clips (I even own a pair for myself! Who says they're only for little girls?)


Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. popping in from follow friday.
    I adore your background!
    its lovely
    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails