Why the name missbossypants, you ask? Well, it goes back to my roots.... my maiden name is Bos - a good old dutch name. I've been accused of being a little bit bossy in nature, and I'm not about to dispute the fact! I sometimes tell people my crafty "alter ego" is a tribute to my daughter, who is a lot like her mother in the bossy characteristic! Thanks for visiting missbossypants! SHOP HERE: missbossypants online market




Monday, May 10, 2010

I found it!


I found the 13th scrapbook page pic! This is one of my favourites. I scraplifted the idea, not the actual layout. It was a layout that used a lot of bling and embellishments. Sounded good to me! (It's actually a lot more sparkly/blingy/exciting in real person. The white letters are covered in clear glass balls which gives it a really cool effect!)
.....and yes, the bottle cap in the top right corner of the pic IS from a Pomtini cooler. They're tasty, and good for page inspiration! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails